Hartley’s Crocodiles Adventures is located just 40 minutes north of Cairns and 25 minutes south of Port Douglas. It is most definitely the best place to see crocodiles and wildlife in Tropical North Queensland.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is created by the Freeman family located on a 10 hectare World Heritage location. Where the animals are displayed in surroundings which are reflecting their own habitat, therefor it will give the visitor the feeling to be a part of the animals daily lives.
World famous boat cruise
Take a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon to see crocodiles and other wildlife in this superb tropical wetland. Learn about sustainable use and conservation on our Crocodile Farm tour.
The Gondwana Gateway is where you can learn about the evolution of Australian wildlife in a beautiful forest setting surrounded by living descendants of Australia’s ancient past. Get up close and personal with kangaroos and wallabies.
At Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures the restaurant, Lilies overlooks Hartley’s Lagoon for the perfect coffee or meal and then wander through the Paperbark Gift Shop for your souvenirs including crocodile leather products!
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures Show Times
- 9:00am Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 9:30am Cassowary Feeding & Wetlands Tour – Cassowary Enclosure
- 10:00am Crocodile Farm Tour
- 10:30am Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 11:00am Crocodile Feeding – Amphitheatre
- 01:00pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 1:30pm Crocodile Farm Tour
- 2:00pm Snake Show – Amphitheatre
- 2:30pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 3:00pm Crocodile Attack Show – Amphitheatre
- 4:00pm Lagoon Boat Cruise
- 4:15pm Cassowary Feeding – Cassowary Enclosure
- 4:30pm Koala Feeding – Amphitheatre
Furthermore, the admission to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures includes first of all, the boat cruise on the lagoon and secondly all feeding and attack shows.
Wildlife Discovery Trail
Enjoy the entertaining and educational wildlife presentations including crocodiles, snakes, cassowaries, koalas, quolls and much more.
Furthermore the timber boardwalks and pathways will lead you through woodlands and rainforest where you can see an array of wildlife, including tropical birds, reptiles, insects and other native fauna.
What to bring
- Sensible walking shoes
- Bottle of water, although this can also be purchased at the park
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- A wheelchair is available for customers at no charge