Explore the exceptional biodiversity and ancient history of the UNESCO listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Parks.
Your day begins travelling north along the scenic coastal highway, Great Barrier Reef drive to your Daintree River Cruise where you will see abundant wildlife and maybe even a prehistoric saltwater croc!
You will have the chance to wander along Cape Tribulation Beach, enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch served in a private rainforest setting.
Visit the pristine waters of Mossman Gorge indigenous presentation by the traditional owners of the gorge, the Kuku Yalanji people
This is an eco accredited tour led by experienced guides ensuring you the most memorable day.
This tour operates with a GPS activitated Audio Commentary system. The system is completely portable and wireless and is GPS triggered. commentary is delivered with both sound effects and music. You can bring along your own headsets or purchase some on the day at an extra cost. Languages include: Japanese, German, French, Italian, Chinese and Spanish.
09:50 Daintree River Cruise for 1 hour – gliding through this ancient wildlife environment
Alexandra Look out for a photo stop of the spectacular view of Daintree River, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea
12:15 Tropical BBQ Lunch in a private rainforest setting on Noah Creek
Cape Tribulation for a walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach where the rainforest meetings the reef
15:15 Mossman Gorge Centre where you will visit the Gateway centre and enjoy an Indigenous Presentation by the local Kuku Yalanji people. You will then have the opportunity to walk in the rainforest along Mossman Gorge with your guide sharing his knowledge
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge – Multilingual
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities.
• In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge – Multilingual Tours
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge - Multilingual ex Cairns & Palm Cove
Explore the UNESCO listed oldest Rainforest on the Planet with this tour to Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge. See an abundance of wildlife including the saltwater crocodile. A GPS activated multilingual commentary system is included.
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge - Multilingual ex Port Douglas
Depart Port Douglas and explore the UNESCO listed oldest Rainforest on the Planet with this tour to Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge. See an abundance of wildlife including the saltwater crocodile. A GPS activated multilingual commentary system is included.