Explore this Cape Tribulation Guided 2 Day Tour
Cape Tribulation Guided 2 Day Tour takes you to place where the oldest living Rainforest on the planet, Daintree Rainforest Wetlands meets Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
With the Cape Tribulation Guided 2 Day Tour you will feed rock wallabies on the edge of the outback, swim in pristine lakes, explore tropical beaches and go searching for crocodiles.
This is the only tour to Cape Tribulation where the guide stays with you throughout your whole stay. Before settling down for the night in your shared accommodation at Cape Tribulation your guide will take you on a exciting night walk through the Daintree Rainforest.
Free time will be available to do some of the great optional activities Cape Tribulation has to offer!
Tour Highlights & Inclusions
- Informative guides, that stay with you throughout your whole experience
- Morning tea & coffee
- 1 lunch, dinner & breakfast
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile cruise
- Ferry ride
- Stunning Beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- 2 amazing lookouts
- All park fees
- Overnight share accommodation *upgrades available
- Rainforest night walks
- Granite Gorge – rock wallabies
- Free time to enjoy or do optional tours
- Fun times, great music and top guides!
- Port Douglas: Here we’ll stop for a walk and swim at the famous 4 mile beach!
- Crocs!: We go on a boat cruise into the wild looking for the famous and scary saltwater crocodiles! We plan our trip to get the lowest tide for the best possible chance to see them
- Rare Wildlife & Ancient Rainforest: We cross the Daintree River on the ferry, then hit the wild side of the road and drive through some of the oldest rainforests in the world!. No time to mess around….let’s try and find a cassowary! (dinosaur bird)
- Food: Morning tea, Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast are all included (1 lunch own expense).
- Beach Time: You will have more time to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the beautiful beaches!
- Swimming: You will have the chance swim in pristine rainforest creeks!!
- Beautiful Lookouts: Time to head home via two very beautiful lookouts and enjoy some tunes as we head back into civilization….
- Overnight Accommodation: You’ll be staying in the middle of the rainforest in shared accommodation (upgrades available)
- Rainforest Night Walk: The rainforest heaves with life at night.. your guide will take you on a journey to find what lies behind the darkness of these ancient forests.
- Free Time: This two day trip gives you free time on day 2 to do optional activities like a Reef Trip, Horse Riding or Zip Line through the Rainforest!
- Outback: You will travel through the edges of the outback, see huge termite mounds and hand feed rock wallabies in the wild.
- *Note : the order of activities may change as we work around the tides to give you a greater chance to see crocodiles.
What to Bring
- Swimming Gear and towel
- Walking Shoes/Closed shoes for mountain biking (optional)
- Money for lunch on day 2
- Change of Warm Clothes
- Overnight bag
- Night torch (if you have one)
- Sense of fun
- Smile and Singing Voice
- During this Cape Tribulation guided 2 day tour, room Upgrades are available. Based on 2 people sharing the additional cost to upgrade is -Standard double $31/room , Ensuite Queen $64/room, Ensuite King $86/room. Please contact Pk’s Jungle Village directly to arrange your upgrade phone: 07 4098 0040.