Experience Cairns Inlet Cruise
Cairns Inlet Cruise, Enjoy the laid back charm of the tropics aboard the ‘Shaolin Junk’ sail boat. Built in Hong Kong, the beautiful old sailing vessel presents views of the Cairns Harbour and its tropical waterways.
Delight in stunning vistas of the surrounding of rainforest mountains and rich mangrove habitat – maybe even spot an illusive saltwater crocodile!
Lounge on the teak deck, enjoy cushioned seating or the indoor cabin area – all with spectacular scenery on this ‘one of a kind’ Far North Queensland boat tour.
Cairns Inlet Cruises operate daily at 9 am, 11.30 am, 2.30 pm or the popular sunset cruise at 5 pm.
Choose your Cairns Inlet Cruise
- 9 am Morning Tea on the sea perfect for wildlife spotting
- 11:30 am Brunch in the Bay for everyone who likes a sleep in enjoy our yum Cha snacks
- 2:30 pm Afternoon Siesta Sail Relax on the deck in the afternoon sun
- 5:00 pm Romantic Sunset sail with views of a tropical sunset, Cairns city and mountains
Cruise departs from Cairns Marlin Marina, ‘B-Finger’, 1 Spence Street, Cairns, Queensand
- 15 minutes before departure – Board the ‘Shaolin Junk’ from the Cairns Marlin Marina, ‘B-Finger’, Cairns
- 9.00am / 11.30am / 2.30pm / 5pm – Depart the marina for your tour sailing the beautiful Cairns Harbour and connecting waterways
- 1½ hours after departure – Arrive back in Cairns Marina
- Maximum of 24 guests for a personal feel
- Includes one complimentary beverage
- Light snack / canapes served during the cruise
- 1½ hours sailing time
- Vegetarian and gluten free option available – dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking via ‘booking message’ section
What to Bring
- Credit card or cash for drinks purchases (EFTPOS available)
- Suitable clothing for weather and time of year
- Sun glasses, hat, sunscreen, secure footwear and a camera
Optional ExtrasAsk us about this cruise as a private charter! A wonderful option for group parties and events, corporate functions or just a romantic evening aboard a rare sailboat
Children must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian at all times due to the open nature of the vessel